Stakeholders progressing important work
Brisbane North PHN has partnered with five key organisations to further progress Planning for Wellbeing – A Regional Plan for North Brisbane and Moreton Bay focusing on mental health, suicide prevention and alcohol and other drug treatment services.
Informed by extensive consultation, Planning for Wellbeing identifies significant opportunities for service and system improvement across three areas of healthcare – mental health, suicide prevention and alcohol and other drug treatment services – and articulates a suite of shared objectives and actions.
The PHN has partnered with the following agencies to support implementation of different parts of the plan.
- Carers Qld – Chapter two: Supporting Families and Carers
- Queensland Alliance for Mental Health – Chapter three: Sustaining Good Mental Health
- Ethnic Communities Council of Queensland (ECCQ) – Chapter six: Responding to Diversity
- Queensland Aids Council (QuAC) – Chapter six: Responding to Diversity
- Council on the Ageing (COTA) Queensland – Chapter six: Responding to Diversity
Each of the five agencies have established action groups comprised of relevant stakeholders, including those with a lived experience of mental illness.
These action groups will consider the shared objectives and actions within their respective chapter, and will develop an implementation plan to support action over the next 12 months.
To download a PDF of the plan visit http://bit.ly/planforwellbeing.
For more information about Planning for Wellbeing, or to enquire about being part of the action groups contact Tonita Taylor via email@example.com or 07 3490 3403.