Our Year in Review goes digital
In 2017/18, our Year in Review has gone digital, bringing together highlights from the past 12 months of improving health outcomes for our communities.
Designed to be experienced online via your desktop or mobile browser, the PHN’s full Digital Review 2017/18 combines all the best stories from our year including videos, photo galleries and data about programs delivered in collaboration with our community partners.
Along with messages from our Chief Executive Officer and Board Chair, in includes information about the PHN's work:
- forging strategic alliances with local hospital services
- improving outcomes for people with chronic conditions
- coordinating care for older people
- closing the gap in Indigenous health
- improving mental health, suicide prevention and alcohol and other drug services
- supporting frontline healthcare services
- connecting communities to primary care.