Get involved in the Dementia Quality Enhancement for General Practices Project
Brisbane North PHN in collaboration with Dementia Centre for Research Collaboration and Dementia Training Australia are seeking expressions of interest from General Practices and General Practitioners in the Redcliffe Peninsula to participate in an exciting project to enhance the quality of dementia care in the primary care setting.
As part of the four-year Integrated Model of Dementia Care in Brisbane North, this 12-month project will provide participants with a range of support and a comprehensive foundation to enhance the quality of dementia care, while gaining CPD points.
This project offers a unique opportunity for participating practices to:
- upskill practice staff knowledge and practices
- access peer-to-peer support
- enhance evidence-based quality improvement practices
- network and collaborate with other practices in the area.
General practices that participate in the project will be required to:
- complete a pre and post evaluation
- provide de-identified data collected for dementia quality improvement activity using clinical audit tool (PenCAT)
- have CATplus suite of tools installed or be willing to have these installed to enable data analysis
- have Digital Health enabled (provided free), or be able to access/use the My Health Record
- ability to attend project meetings.
If you or your practice is interested, please complete the registration form and email to Jo-Lyn Harding, Primary Care Liaison Officer, Brisbane North PHN at email@example.com. For more information about the Dementia Quality Enhancement for General Practices in Redcliffe Peninsula Project, please contact the GPLO Dr John Bennett via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call for Moreton Bay Dementia Directory Submissions
Are you a service provider supporting people living with dementia and their family carers in the Moreton Bay Region?
List your services in the region's only dementia directory. Free listings available. Submissions close 30 November 2018. For more info, contact the Moreton Bay Dementia Alliance on 3482 0800 or by email email@example.com or see details in the submission template, which can be downloaded here.