Dimensions of palliative care - Communication challenges
Hosted by The Qld Palliative Care Spirituality Group
Are you ready to discuss the following:
- Can there be meaning in my suffering?
- Can growth happen through my cancer diagnosis?
- Will talking kill me?
Target Audience: Health Professionals of all disciplines.
Objective: To improve the confidence of participants, through active learning, when communicating with Palliative Care patients about suffering, hope, family complexity and death.
Workshop will be facilitated by:
- Dr Hilton Koppe, medical educator who uses creative writing as a tool for learning,
- Dr Judith McEniery, Palliative Care physician and Workshop facilitator,
- Dr Arron Veltre, Palliative Care physician who is intrigued by life, death and roads to nowhere, and
- Dr Sue Colen, whose interest is in the psycho spiritual aspects of living with a terminal illness.
Cost: $145 (Early Bird Booking by 14 February 2020 - $125) Includes morning tea, lunch and closing drinks.
Click here to register. Registrations close 9 March 2020.
- 13 March, 2020
- 8.30 am - 4.30 pm
- Brisbane North
- Event by other organisation
- Within Brisbane North and Moreton Bay region
- Workshop or training
The Ballroom At Victoria Park Function Venue
261 Herston Road Herston
Dr Sue Colen
Phone: 0417 713 930