BOOM days – Maternal fetal medicine and basics of obstetric medicine conference
Hosted by Metro North Hospital and Health Service
Welcoming Obstetricians and trainees, Physicians, General Practitioners, Rural Generalists and Midwives.
- pre-eclampsia – differentials, diagnosis and treatment
- hepatitis and obstetric cholestasis
- renal disease/solid organ transplantation
- infectious diseases in pregnancy
- cardiac disease in pregnancy
- thrombocytopaenia and anaemia
- headaches in pregnancy
- epilepsy in pregnancy
- lupus and APLS in pregnancy
- depression and mood disorders in pregnancy and the postpartum period
- high-risk anaesthetics in the obstetric theatre
- physiology of breast feeding and drug clearance
- prenatal genetic carrier screening
- fetal growth restrictions.
Trainee rate: $180 per day / $500 for three days. Early bird rate: $450 until 31 January 2020.
Non Trainee rate: $220 per day / $630 for three days. Early bird rate: $600 until 31 January 2020.
- 05 March, 2020
- Thursday 5 March - Saturday 7 March
- Brisbane North
- Event by other organisation
- Within Brisbane North and Moreton Bay region
- Workshop or training
Education centre, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital
Butterfield Street Herston QLD 4029
Phone: (07) 3646 1525