Australian Pain Society 40th Annual Scientific Meeting (APS 2020)
Hosted by The Australian Pain Society
Having reflected at the 39th meeting, ‘On the IASP Global Year against Pain in the most Vulnerable’, 2020 will bring us more challenges ‘In the IASP Global Year for the Prevention of Pain’. The Scientific Program Committee is thrilled to have procured three most impressive international speakers:
- Professor John Cryan, from University College, Cork, Ireland, who’s current research focusses on the interaction between brain, gut and microbiome and how it applies to stress, psychiatric and immune-related disorders.
- A/Professor Erin Krebs from University of Minnesota Medical School, USA. Her research addresses chronic pain and opioid analgesics.
- Dr Janet Bultitude from the University of Bath in the UK, whose research interests are pain, attention and sensorimotor interactions, as well as neurorehabilitation, and the ‘neglect-like’ sensory system changes in complex regional pain syndrome.
They will be joined by an inspiring range of national and international speakers who will provide a veritable glance at the most complex, challenging, provocative and indeed interesting topic: Pain.
- 05 April, 2020
- Sunday 5 April - Wednesday 8 April
- Event by other organisation
- Outside of Brisbane North and Moreton Bay region
- Conference or forum
Hotel Grand Chancellor
1 Davey St, Hobart TAS 7000
The Australian Pain Society
Phone: 02 9954 4400