Service Navigator is a helpline (1800 250 502†) available to health professionals for advice and information about health and community services available throughout north Brisbane and the Moreton Bay Regional Council areas*.
- Service Navigator can provide information about allied health and hospital services, community and home support, and government health related assistance schemes.
- Our Service Navigator operators are experienced health professionals who understand care coordination, chronic disease management and the local health system.
- The Service Navigator helpline does not provide advice on medical conditions, clinical treatment or diagnoses, nor does it provide services in the after hours period.
† Freecall within Queensland from fixed lines and mobiles. Mobile phone provider charges may apply.
*All Brisbane City Council suburbs north of the Brisbane River, the Moreton Bay Regional Council area and towns west to Kilcoy.
In this section
- Aged and Community Care
- Chronic Disease Management
- Closing the Gap
- Digital Health
- Local Positions Vacant
- Medical Assisting
- Mental Health Services
- Multicultural Health
- My Health for Life
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Pathways Program
- Referral and Patient Management
- Team Care Coordination