Mental health tenders open
Brisbane North PHN has released two new tenders for the delivery of the following mental health services from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2022
Psychological services for underserviced groups (Brisbane MIND) – children, culturally and linguistically diverse communities, LGBTI, trauma and abuse, suicide prevention
- Brisbane MIND will deliver short-term (average seven sessions) psychological services, including individual, group and telehealth, for specific underserviced groups who have moderate mental illness and are experiencing financial hardship. The delivery of psychological services will be embedded into a wider range of services and supports (funded or provided from other sources).
Service hubs for people with severe mental illness
- Three service hubs (Redcliffe/Caboolture, Prince Charles, Royal Brisbane and Women’s hospital catchments) will be established in existing community infrastructure to provide clinical and non-clinical (psychosocial) services for people with severe mental illness. The delivery of these services will be connected to a wider range of services and supports (funded or provided from other sources) delivered from the hub or elsewhere in the community.
Tender information is available via our tendering website Tenderlink. Tenders close at 5.00 pm AEST Sunday 3 March 2019.
In this section
- Aged and Community Care
- Chronic Disease Management
- Closing the Gap
- Digital Health
- Local Positions Vacant
- Medical Assisting
- Mental Health Services
- Multicultural Health
- My Health for Life
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Pathways Program
- Referral and Patient Management
- Team Care Coordination