Alcohol and other drug treatment services
A comprehensive range of alcohol and other drug services are available for people seeking support and treatment for their substance use concerns.
Services in the North Brisbane and Moreton Bay region include face-to-face and outreach based counselling, clinical service provision, group programs, residential and non-residential treatment options.
Offers free anonymous 24 hour, seven day telephone counselling, information and referral service for anyone with concerns about their own or someone else’s use of alcohol or other drugs. Phone 1800 177 833.
Brisbane North PHN provided funding to established service providers to meet demand for alcohol and other drug treatment services. These new and additional services will reduce demand on emergency departments and for hospital in-patient alcohol and other drugs services.
- Life Back and Life on Track programs – Lives Lived Well
- Services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people – Institute for Urban Indigenous Health [see Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people]
- Brisbane Youth Service
- Institute for Urban Indigenous Health
- Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Corporation for Alcohol and Drug Dependence Services
- Queensland Injectors Health Network
For more information about these services download the alcohol and other drug services quick guide for GPs.
Service: Early intervention and relapse prevention, Counselling, Pre and post rehab support, Case management and coordination
Sub region(s): Moreton Bay North, Redcliffe/North Lakes, Pine Rivers
- are 12 years of age or older
- have co-occurring alcohol and other drug and mental health issues.
Lives Lived Well
t 1300 727 957
L1, 19 Haskings Street, Caboolture QLD 4510
L1, 3 Violet Street, Redcliffe QLD 4020
6B, 424 Gympie Road, Strathpin QLD 4500
In this section
- Aged and Community Care
- Chronic Disease Management
- Closing the Gap
- Digital Health
- Local Positions Vacant
- Medical Assisting
- Mental Health Services
- Multicultural Health
- My Health for Life
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Pathways Program
- Referral and Patient Management
- Team Care Coordination