Mental Health Services
Brisbane North PHN has worked with local communities, consumers, carers, health professionals, hospitals and community mental health providers to design local solutions to meet local needs.
We take a stepped care approach to ensure people receive the right services at the right time and in the right place.
These services are delivered across areas including:
- low intensity mental health services
- youth mental health services
- Brisbane MIND
- Brisbane MIND4KiDS
- services for people with severe mental illness
- suicide prevention
- alcohol and other drug treatment services
- integrated mental healthcare for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
View more information about each area using the links above, or download a summary of changes to Brisbane North mental health services (July 2019, PDF - 1MB).
In this section
- Aged and Community Care
- Chronic Disease Management
- Closing the Gap
- Digital Health
- Local Positions Vacant
- Medical Assisting
- Mental Health Services
- Multicultural Health
- My Health for Life
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Pathways Program
- Referral and Patient Management
- Team Care Coordination