Jobs at Brisbane North PHN
Brisbane North PHN is part of the Australian Government's reform of healthcare. We increase access to health services in the community through innovation and improved coordination amongst service providers.
Brisbane North PHN is a dynamic and innovative organisation. Staff at the PHN enjoy working in a supportive environment and the learning opportunities provided from exposure to a range of diverse projects.
Benefits of working for the PHN:
- generous salary packaging arrangements available
- professional development encouraged
- free parking
- five weeks annual leave per annum
- 17.5 per cent leave loading.
Current Brisbane North PHN job vacancies
- Program Development Officer | Severe Mental Illness and Psychosocial Supports
- Procurement and Contracting Lead
- Project Officer | Out of Home Care
If you are looking for Local Positions Vacant in the North Brisbane and Moreton Bay region, please visit our Local Positions Vacant Page. Healthcare providers are invited to submit positions on this page.