Jobs at Brisbane North PHN
Brisbane North PHN is part of the Australian Government's reform of healthcare. We increase access to health services in the community through innovation and improved coordination amongst service providers.
Brisbane North PHN is a dynamic and innovative organisation. Staff at the PHN enjoy working in a supportive environment and the learning opportunities provided from exposure to a range of diverse projects.
Benefits of working for the PHN:
- generous salary packaging arrangements available
- professional development encouraged
- free parking
- five weeks annual leave per annum
- 17.5 per cent leave loading.
Current Brisbane North PHN job vacancies
- Service Navigation Coordinator | Mental Health Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Manager | Communications
- Manager | Priority Communities
- Coordinator | Healthy Ageing
- Program Development Officer | Care Coordination
- Program Support Officer | Healthy Ageing
If you are looking for Local Positions Vacant in the North Brisbane and Moreton Bay region, please visit our Local Positions Vacant Page. Healthcare providers are invited to submit positions on this page.
In this section
- Our Work
- Our Region
- Our Team
- Our Planning
- Our Committees
- Partnership protocols