Referral and Patient Management
Brisbane North PHN works with our local Hospital and Health Services, GPs, specialists and allied health providers to make navigating the health system easier.
Our aim is to improve patient care and hospital efficiency through, joint planning with Hospital and Health Services, consultation with hospital and aged care groups and clinical pathways and electronic referrals.
For program-specific eReferral templates and information, please visit the program page:
The General Practice Liaison Officers are GPs who work closely with hospital outpatient departments, community health services and primary care to reduce waiting lists and improve the patient experience.
- Frequently used desktop guide to item numbers for general practice (401KB)
- Chronic Conditions Manual - Prevention & Management of Chronic Conditions in Australia (PDF)
- GPLO Program - Useful GP resources flyer (PDF - January 2017)
- New Practitioner Induction Kit (PDF - July 2017)
- Is your practice refugee health ready? (PDF)
In this section
- Aged and Community Care
- Closing the Gap
- Digital Health
- Health Workforce Innovations
- Local Positions Vacant
- Mental Health Services
- Multicultural health
- My Health for Life
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Palliative Care
- Pathways Program
- Referral and Patient Management
- Team Care Coordination