Referral and Patient Management
Brisbane North PHN works with our local Hospital and Health Services, GPs, specialists and allied health providers to make navigating the health system easier.
Our aim is to improve patient care and hospital efficiency through, joint planning with Hospital and Health Services, consultation with hospital and aged care groups and clinical pathways and electronic referrals.
For program-specific eReferral templates and information, please visit the program page:
- Frequently used desktop guide to item numbers for general practice (401KB)
- Chronic Conditions Manual - Prevention & Management of Chronic Conditions in Australia (PDF)
- GPLO Program - Useful GP resources flyer (PDF - January 2017)
- New Practitioner Induction Kit (PDF - July 2017)
- Is your practice refugee health ready? (PDF)
- 05 June, 2015
- Brisbane North PHN Event
- Conference or forum