In 2016, Brisbane North PHN commissioned the Centre for Palliative Care Research and Education (CPCRE) to undertake a community palliative care education program.
As part of this work, resources were developed to support local GPs to access palliative care support for their patients:
- North Brisbane Palliative Care Support Pathways – v1.0 February 2017 (PDF - 10MB)
- Palliative Care Toolbox and System Checklist for General Practice - v2.0 (PDF - 349KB)
These resources will be incorporated into HealthPathways in the near future and will be updated by the PHN. Please advise us or any errors or omissions by email to email@example.com.
Paediatric Palliative Care
For information on paediatric palliative care services offered by Lady Cilento Children's Hospital visit the Children's Health Queensland Palliative Care website.
Palliative Care eReferral templates
GPs can download the latest palliative care eReferral templates for the Metro North Brisbane from our Hospital eReferrals page. These templates are compatitble with medical software.
Organisations that do not have medical software can use the following:
- Specialist Palliative Care Referral
- Funding Equipment Application
- Hoist Form
- Oxygen Funding Application Form
Australians are being encouraged to include My Health Record in the discussion of ‘What Matters Most?’ during National Palliative Care Week for 20 -26 May.Read more
In this section
- Aged and Community Care
- Closing the Gap
- Digital Health
- Health Workforce Innovations
- Local Positions Vacant
- Mental Health Services
- Multicultural health
- My Health for Life
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Palliative Care
- Pathways Program
- Referral and Patient Management
- Team Care Coordination