My Health Record
The My Health Record is an online summary of an individual’s health information that can be shared securely between the patient and authorised healthcare providers involved in their care. Individuals control what goes into their My Health Record, and who can access it.
Registered and authorised healthcare providers such as general practitioners, specialists, pharmacists, allied health professionals and hospital staff can access it online from anywhere at any time when they need to, like in an accident or emergency.
For My Health Record information and support contact your Brisbane North PHN Primary Care Liaison Officer or phone 07 3630 7309.
Brisbane North PHN’s My Health Record content has adapted from Brisbane South PHN.
- What information is stored within the My Health Record?
- What are the benefits of My Health Record?
- What security and access controls does My Health Record Have?
- Registering to access My Health Record as a healthcare organisation
- Setting up access to My Health Record
- Assisting patients to register for My Health Record
- Accessing and uploading documents
- Training and promotional resources
In this section
- Aged and Community Care
- Health Workforce Innovations
- Mental Health Services
- Palliative Care
- Pathways Program
- Referral and Patient Management
- Service Navigator
- Team Care Coordination
- Closing the Gap
- Health Data
- Local Positions Vacant
- Multicultural health
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- My Health Record