Brisbane MIND Services
Brisbane North PHN’s Brisbane MIND program aims to improve access to quality primary mental health care for vulnerable and disadvantaged communities across the North Brisbane and Morton Bay regions.
The Brisbane MIND program provides short-term mental health care for people experiencing mild to moderate mental health issues and who have difficulty accessing other services, including the Better Access (Medicare subsidised) program.
Changes to Brisbane MIND and Brisbane MIND4KiDS referrals February – June 2018
- Brisbane MIND can only receive suicide prevention referrals for people living in the Moreton Bay local government region who meet the full eligibility criteria for the Brisbane Mind Program The number of referrals available will be capped at two (2) per GP. (calculated from 1st January 2018)
- No further general Brisbane MIND referrals will be available across the PHN region during this period.
- The number of referrals available for Brisbane MIND4KiDS will be capped at one (1) per GP across the PHN region. (calculated from 1st January 2018)
- All clients currently receiving a Brisbane MIND or Brisbane MIND4KiDS service will continue to do so, up to a maximum limit of 12 sessions for general referrals and unlimited within two (2) months for suicide referrals.
See more information about our Brisbane MIND services:
See more information about Primary Mental Health Care Activity:
See more information about the Better Access to Psychiatrists, Psychologists and General Practitioners through MBS (Better Access) initiative:
In this section
- Aged and Community Care
- Health Workforce Innovations
- Mental Health Services
- Palliative Care
- Pathways Program
- Referral and Patient Management
- Service Navigator
- Team Care Coordination
- Closing the Gap
- Health Data
- Local Positions Vacant
- Multicultural health
- National Disability Insurance Scheme