Working for Brisbane North PHN
Brisbane North PHN is part of the Australian Government's reform of healthcare. Brisbane North PHN increases access to health services in the community through innovation and improved coordination amongst service providers.
Brisbane North PHN is a dynamic and innovative organisation. Staff at the PHN enjoy working in a supportive environment and the learning opportunities provided from the exposure to a range of diverse projects.
Benefits of working for the PHN:
- generous salary packaging arrangements available
- professional development encouraged
- free parking
- five weeks' annual leave per annum
- 17.5% leave loading.
Current Brisbane North PHN Positions Vacant
- Manager | Priority Communities
- Primary Care Liaison Officer (Parental Leave Contract)
- General Practice Liaison Officer (GPLO) – ICIF COPD Project
- Program Development Officer – Child And Youth Mental Health
- Program Support Officer | Human Resources
If you are looking for Local Positions Vacant in the North Brisbane and Moreton Bay region, please visit our Local Positions Vacant Page. Health care providers are invited to submit positions on this page.
In this section
- Our Work
- Our Region
- Our Team
- Clinical Council and Community Advisory Committee