Working for Brisbane North PHN
Brisbane North PHN is part of the Australian Government's reform of healthcare. Brisbane North PHN increases access to health services in the community through innovation and improved coordination amongst service providers.
Brisbane North PHN is a dynamic and innovative organisation. Staff at the PHN enjoy working in a supportive environment and the learning opportunities provided from the exposure to a range of diverse projects.
Benefits of working for the PHN:
- generous salary packaging arrangements available
- professional development encouraged
- free parking
- five weeks' annual leave per annum
- 17.5% leave loading.
Current Brisbane North PHN Positions Vacant
- Mental Health Care Navigator (full time)
- Mental Health Care Navigator (part time)
- Clinical Nurse | Team Care Coordination (x2)
- Publications And Communications Officer
If you are looking for Local Positions Vacant in the North Brisbane and Moreton Bay region, please visit our Local Positions Vacant Page. Health care providers are invited to submit positions on this page.